Not satisfied with the quality of their own live stream solution the global pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim came to CPHLIVE with a challenge to create an engaging and bulletproof live stream that would connect their big network of professional clients medical industry while staying true to the quality and standards of the Boehringer Ingelheim brand.
We really appreciate Corporate TV because it easily communicates to our segments of clients. It looks professional, it feels safe and ultimately it saves us money.
- The pharmaceutical industry has a challenge with on-demand video communication due to heavy regulation and compliance rules to obey. Clearing on demand video is a very time-consuming legal affair that costs companies a lot of unnecessary money.
- The traditional live-streamed webinar format has shortcomings and hinders engagement due to low-quality audio and video and boring, monotonous live stream.
- Live streaming is free of regulations and a great way to create hot leads via direct two-way communication with clients and ambassadors.
- Webinar, when done right, is a great opportunity to create heaps of content since professional live stream productions can easily be edited into on-demand videos, excluding the parts that are too time-consuming to clear.
- A professional, quality layout with branded content drive more traffic while communicating security and brand quality.
For Boehringer Ingelheim we developed a branded digital platform streaming live from a state of the art studio. We call this product ‘Corporate-TV’ hence it has the appearance of a TV-production more than a traditional webinar or live stream. Our solution also focused on increasing the amount of content for Boehringer Ingelheim’s information and service portal for healthcare professionals (T2C.dk). In brief our Corporate TV solution included:
- Live graphics and data visualisation.
- Live polls and instant feedback.
- Firewall with a secure backend.
- A branded production.
- Extensive content production.
- More than six hours of unique, quality content for their platform, T2K.dk.
- A professional production honouring the Boehringer Ingelheim standards and quality.
- Branded packaging making every webinar a valuable branding situation impressing current and potential clients.
- An engaging and interesting webinar experience.
- The setup has later been adopted by companies such as Chiesi Farmaceuti, Danish Design Center, Call Me, and Konstellation.